Get rewarded for spreading the word about Toast! As a member of The Toast Promoter Program, if a qualified referral signs up with Toast through your unique tracking link, you will receive a bonus payout of $500 per location.
Please review the legal terms and conditions below.
Effective January 1, 2018.
How It Works
- The Toast Digital Promoter Program is an Promoter program for influencers and experts in the restaurant space. Each member of The Toast Digital Promoter Program will be given a unique tracking link to be posted to their website and social channels; this link, when clicked, will lead to a demo sign-up form.
- Each new qualified referral to Toast that becomes a customer through a Digital Promoter's link will result in a payout to the Digital Promoter from Toast.
- Who is Eligible to Participate?
- The Toast Digital Promoter Program is currently invite-only.
- Acceptance into The Toast Digital Promoter program is proprietary and subject to the discretion of The Toast Digital Promoter Program Management Team.
- Approved Toast Digital Promoters who refer a new restaurant to us through their unique referral link may be eligible to receive a $500 referral bonus per restaurant location.
- Who is Not Eligible to Participate?
- Toast technical integration and strategic partners with existing referral programs
- Toast employees within the Sales organization or authorized Toast Resellers
- Members of the Toast Partner Referral program
- Restaurant owners, operators, or business decision makers are not permitted to refer their own restaurants.
- Franchisors who are responsible for making the POS purchasing decision for its franchisees, are not eligible to receive Digital Promoter referral payouts for any franchisee referrals.
Subject to these Terms, for each “Qualified Referral” that meets the following criteria, you will receive the applicable Bonus Payout listed below. A “Qualified Referral” is a restaurant that:
- is referred to Toast through the unique tracking link provided to the program participant by The Toast Digital Promoter Management Team. Any other forms of referrals will not be accepted;
- is not an existing lead in the Toast system (Toast reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the original lead source. Exceptions may be made, in Toast’s sole discretion, if the referral has not been contacted by Toast for at least 6 months); and
- Has entered into a Merchant Agreement Initial Order Form with Toast, and has been live, processing transactions on the Toast platform for at least thirty (30) days.
Toast Digital Promoter Program Payouts
- A Digital Promoter referral bonus of $500 (per restaurant location) will be issued to Digital Promoter Program participants for each successful new customer that signs up for Toast via their unique tracking link.
- The referring party must complete an electronic W9 form before a referral payout can be issued.
- The referring party must complete an electronic NDA agreement before a Digital Promoter referral payout can be issued.
- Digital Promoter referral payouts will be issued to the individual referrer in the form of a paper check sent to the address provided on the W9 form.
- Limit to one Digital Promoter referral payout per location per restaurant brand or group.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals an individual can submit, or eligible Digital Promoter referral payouts for Qualified Referrals an individual can receive, while the Program is effective.
- Toast will determine, in its sole discretion, whether a referral is a Qualified Referral eligible for a Bonus Payout.
- Toast reserves the right to modify these Terms or terminate the Program at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice, however we will employ commercially reasonable efforts to post a notice on the referral website.