Learn how to configure your e-gift card and restaurant info pages in Toast.
1. From the Toast Now portal, select General Info & Branding.
2. Enter your Restaurant Name and the Location Name, if applicable.
1. Stay in the Restaurant Info section and navigate to eGift Card Image to upload an image. Select Choose Image at the bottom of the page. This is the image that will appear on the e-gift card itself. We recommend using your Restaurant Logo here if no other imagery is available.
1. To further customize your e-gift card public page, you can upload a Restaurant Logo, Banner Image, and a Background pattern by selecting Choose Image. Specifications for these images are:
Below is an example of what your images could look like. This example is what guests would see when they want to look up their E-Gift card.
Note: It's okay if you don’t customize the images on your public page, Toast will display default images instead. However, customizing your gift cards and public page allows it to match your restaurant's unique brand.
2. When finished, select Save and Publish in the top right corner of the page to finalize your changes.
1. A Stripe account is necessary to accept and process online payments for E-Gift Cards. To set up your Stripe account, select E-Gift Cards from the Toast Now portal.
2. Select Connect a Stripe account.
3. Fill out the Stripe form and select Continue to return to the Toast Now portal.
Nice work! Now you're ready to sell E-Gift Cards. If additional employees need access to Toast to sell and redeem e-gift cards, check out Adding Employees to Your Toast Account.