Attend to every detail with a POS built for fine dining
Step up to a platform designed for the nuances of fine dining so you can deliver an exceptional dining service from first course to last
Hospitality with high standards
When it comes to fine dining, it’s all in the details. Never miss a beat with tools that help keep everyone – and everything – in sync.
Exceed guest expectations everytime
- Accommodate allergy and dietary preference by enabling servers to assign orders by seat numbres.
- Course firing built-in to the POS and kitchen display system so you can pace meals perfectly.
- Split or combine checks with ease.
Keep it seamless behind the scenes
- Improve BOH workflow with kitchen display systems so chefs can focus on perfecting taste & timing.
- Enhance the expo process with real-time reports that identify trends and bottlenecks.
- Optimize your bottom-line with fewer mis-fires and better recipe costing and inventory management.
One-stop-shop for the back-office
- Let staff focus more on service with an intuitive & reliable system.
- Spend less time on tedious tasks with integrated Toast Payroll & Team Management.
- Customer support is always on stand-by to help you maintain a reputation for seamless quality.
Trusted by a wide range of fine-dining concepts
"Our restaurant runs more efficiently with fewer mistakes during our busiest hours. No double-firing, no lost tickets, no system troubleshooting, faster turn times - it all adds up to more revenue."
"Your time as a manager is money. If you can save 15-20 hours a month, you can be so much more productive with your time doing something more beneficial for your restaurant..."
"With the help of xtraCHEF by Toast, Underbelly Hospitality Group was able to reduce costs by 3% on average across their locations — saving them over $330,000* on the year."
Built for restaurants, by restaurant people
Operate with confidence knowing Toast is with you every step of the way.
Built to withstand the rigors of a restaurant
- Restaurant-grade hardware that's built to withstand everyday spills.
- Hardwired connections and offline mode to keep service up and running.
Award-winning support 24/7/365
- Stevie Award winner for customer service.
- Choose your preferred way to get help, whether live or self-serve.
- Lean in to a trusted community to learn from and share with your peers.
Flexible plans make it easy to start or switch
For small restaurants looking for one to two terminals to get up and running.
- Toast Flex POS terminal + cloud-based POS software.
- Toast Tap payment device + router.
- Free setup support + customer care.
For restaurants wanting the fundamentals for success.
- Cloud-based POS.
- Digital ordering & delivery tools.
- Custom hardware configuration.
For restaurants ready to supercharge operations with a customizable end-to-end solution.
- Cloud-based POS + digital ordering + marketing, gift cards and loyalty.
- Team management, payroll & scheduling.
- xtraCHEF by Toast - Automated back-office management solutions.
Find the right products to elevate your reputation for hospitality
Toast helps you run your restaurant efficiently with ease - all in one platform
Toast Go® 2
Take orders and payments from anywhere in the restaurant. The powerful POS that fits in the palm of your hand.
Kitchen Display System
Eliminate bottlenecks by connecting your FOH and BOH. Automatically route orders to the right station and send notifications when food is ready.
Grow your business online while owning your profits and guest relationships with commission-free online ordering.
Third Party Delivery Integrations
Connect your 3rd party delivery channels to Toast to manage all of your menus and fulfillment in one place.
Toast Payroll & Team Management
Speed up employee onboarding, and ensure your team is paid on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Toast is built specifically for restaurants. Toast POS was ranked in 2021 as G2's leading restaurant point of sale. 
The upfront costs for Toast are hardware and implementation****, which vary depending on your specific hardware packages and installation needs. We have flexible payment options available, including payment as a percentage of your sales** or fixed monthly payment using our third-party financing partner. Financing for these solutions is 0%. The Easy Pay option has no interest, has a 100% approval rate  and no credit check.
Within our Starter Kit, we also offer the Pay-as-you-Go plan that reduces your upfront hardware and installation costs through an all-in-one platform rate.
Toast's New Restaurant Basics is ideal for new restaurants who want to get started with Toast and save money by bundling POS and Payroll, starting at $110 per month.
1 Over 50% of Toast Payroll & Team Management customers process payroll in 30 minutes or less. Results may vary.
2 Toast has a direct relationship with G2 involving incentivizing reviews.
3 Excludes active bankruptcy customers
* Pricing applies to new customers and single locations only.
** Toast Easy Pay is a 180-day lease with an option to purchase. Toast will hold back 1.75% of your sales and any unpaid amount will be due at 180 days via ACH. Software is billed monthly. Terms and conditions apply; see your lease agreement for details. Toast may change or discontinue this product at any time. Toast Easy Pay is unavailable to Mid-Market or Enterprise customers.
*** Pay-as-you-Go pricing applies to new customers and single locations only. Plan is subject to a Platform Fee which is applied to each transaction and begins when customers start transacting. Plan is subject to a 2 year agreement.
**** Includes installation, shipping, handling, and taxes.