Your POS shouldn’t slow you down
Stay out of the weeds with a system that’s designed for quick service. Now you can serve more guests faster without hiring extra hands.
Zoom through every line with a system designed for on-the-go service
Make your takeout business hum
- Add another revenue stream with commission-free online ordering.
- Delivery integrations send third-party orders directly to your POS. Bye bye, extra tablets.
- Offer delivery for online orders via Toast Delivery Services and save on fees.
Restaurant-specific design makes every task easier
- Work with menus built specifically for food service, so your team doesn’t have to constantly cook up workarounds.
- Make updates directly from any terminal (or even home), no backend work required.
- All the detailed reports you need to make smart decisions as you grow.
Tools to take the pressure off when you’re slammed
- Speed up every order with guest-facing screens and lightning fast processing.
- Handhelds and QR code ordering help you shorten lines and upsell guests tableside.
- Internet down? Offline Mode lets you keep taking cards and firing orders to the kitchen.
“Our throughput increased by 20%.”
Join tens of thousands of quick service concepts that are leveling up service with Toast.
"The product is so user friendly - I feel like I can teach anybody. Doesn’t matter how big one of our restaurants is or how small, Toast can accommodate what our needs are for every location."
"Training is 10x easier [and] has made a huge difference in wait time - we’re at least a few minutes faster on each order."
"Toast is just what we needed - it saves us money while providing the functionality and tech support we needed so we can focus on serving our customers."
"Tips went through the roof with the suggested tip amount. With Order & Pay, our tips more than doubled. My employee retention is now through the roof, it’s pretty awesome.”
"Having Toast all-in-one system - it’s almost like having three additional employees. [It gives] me time to focus on creating great recipes and sourcing good beer."
Justin LeGore & Alex Benbassat
Designed by restaurant people — you’ll feel the difference
Step up to a POS partner that has your back when service gets messy.
24/7 support from food service pros
- Live support is a phone call away, no matter when your shifts start or end.
- Talk to people who speak your language — 70% of Toast employees have food service experience.
- Find answers fast in Toast Central when you’re too busy to chat.
Durable hardware that can handle the kitchen
- Spilled drinks and grease splatters won’t get through spill proof construction.
- Heat-resistant gear that runs fine near the stove.
- Tough enough to survive accidental drops.
Offline Mode to save the day if wifi drops
- Put down the pen and paper — orders still fire to the kitchen.
- No more switching to cash only.
- Keep taking cards. Payments process as soon as you’re back online.
Flexible plans make it easy to start or switch
For small restaurants looking for one to two terminals to get up and running.
- Toast Flex POS terminal + cloud-based POS software.
- Toast Tap payment device + router.
- Free setup support + customer care.
For restaurants wanting the fundamentals for success.
- Cloud-based POS.
- Digital ordering & delivery tools.
- Custom hardware configuration.
For restaurants ready to supercharge operations with a customizable end-to-end solution.
- Cloud-based POS + digital ordering + marketing, gift cards and loyalty.
- Team management, payroll & scheduling.
- xtraCHEF by Toast - Automated back-office management solutions.
Everything your restaurant needs now and down the road, all in one platform
Toast has pretty much everything else you’ll need (when the time comes) — so you can keep operations simple and vendors to a minimum.
Toast Go® 2
Take orders and payments from anywhere in the restaurant. The powerful POS that fits in the palm of your hand.
Toast Flex for Guest
Improve order accuracy and increase tips by giving guests visibility and prompts before their order is fired to the kitchen.
Toast Payroll & Team Management
Speed up employee onboarding, and ensure your team is paid on time.
Mobile Order & Pay
Help reduce wait times with a QR code guests can scan to order and pay.
Grow your business online while owning your profits and guest relationships with commission-free online ordering.
Turn first timers into regulars with an easy-to-use and fully integrated digital loyalty program.
Third Party Delivery Integrations
Connect your 3rd party delivery channels to Toast to manage all of your menus and fulfillment in one place.
Kitchen Display System
Eliminate bottlenecks by connecting your FOH and BOH. Automatically route orders to the right station and send notifications when food is ready.
A seamless self-ordering experience that busts the line for you and texts guests when their order's ready. No old school buzzer needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Toast is built specifically for restaurants, including quick service concepts like cafe/bakeries, fast casual, pizzerias, food trucks, breweries and bars, and more. Toast POS was ranked in 2023 as G2’s leading restaurant point of sale.
Yes — you can access in-depth reports on sales, labor, customers, and much more from anywhere.
The Toast Flex terminal with guest-facing display is designed specifically for speeding up the line in quick service restaurants. Kiosks and Mobile Order and Pay™ are also popular with restaurants that want to offer guests easy ways to bypass the line and get their order in fast.
Toast’s Online Ordering suite is also perfect for those who want to do more to-go business and simplify your workflows for delivery app orders. Direct integrations with Doordash, GrubHub, and Uber Eats send orders straight to your POS so you don’t need extra hands to re-enter them.
Yes, there are specific plans and pricing options available for new restaurants. Book a free demo to get the details.
Get a free online demo from our team of restaurant pros
We’ll follow up within 24 hours to find a convenient time for you.
Start confidently planning your quick service restaurant in the next 5 minutes
Access an entire library of resources that will help you get your dream spot off the ground quickly.
 Based on a comparison of 2020-2021 gross sales among quick service restaurants on Toast and limited service restaurants nationally, as reported by the National Restaurant Association's State of the Restaurant Industry 2022. This is not intended as a direct comparison and restaurant populations and methodologies may vary.
 Disclosure: Toast has a direct relationship with G2 involving incentivizing reviews.
* Pricing applies to new customers and single locations only.
** Toast Easy Pay is a 180-day lease with an option to purchase. Toast will hold back 1.75% of your sales and any unpaid amount will be due at 180 days via ACH. Software is billed monthly.
*** Pay-as-you-Go pricing applies to new customers and single locations only. Plan is subject to a Platform Fee which is applied to each transaction and begins when customers start transacting. Plan is subject to a 2 year agreement.
****Includes installation, shipping, handling, and taxes.